Monday, January 21, 2013

Wedding 2012 series

Hello friends! As I mentioned on my few blogs, we had our Holidays in the Philippines, and our stay there was quite jam-packed especially with our schedule. I've mentioned on my previous blog that we had no time to buy/shop since there's a lot of occasions plus its Holidays! December 2012 was indeed a wedding month, we attended 3 weddings and I wanna share with you guys what I wore during those lovely weddings.


1st wedding was held at Fernbrook Gardens located at Alabang-Daang hari road. December 11,2012. This is where the 'Zoren-Carmina' surprise wedding was held. 

Dress from Cabrelli SM Bacoor, since I had no time to have my dress done I just bought a ready made one. Obviously this Free-size, and it was too long. I bought this earlier in the morning the day we attended this wedding :p
P.S dont mind my big arms! hehe

Used Naked 2 palette for this look 



2nd wedding was held at Events center Tanauan city Batangas. December 20,2012.
Dress was made by Rhaul Villanueva a.k.a Khai Villanueva, the one who made my classic wedding gown. 
You can add Khai Villanueva on Facebook. 


Love the details of my dress!



 3rd wedding was held at Glass Garden, Pasig city. December 22,2012.
Dress by: Khai Villanueva


This wasn't intended to be blurred, but hubby can't seem to have a good shot! Posing with the camaro! :p

me with the hubby!
*As you notice, my hair is really short, I just used fabulous hair extensions from an online shop. If you're interested check out Francis Matildo's online shop on facebook. He sells cheap but quality hair extensions!


Thanks for dropping by :) Hope to see you on my next blog!

- J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...