Saturday, March 16, 2013

Affordable organizer from IKEA

I've been so happily-giddy because I found a cute and affordable organizer that I can use for my make-up stash. I really don't have that huge make-up collection/stash or whatever you call it, I just love to buy and play with them in some moments in my life ha ha ha Oh well, who doesn't love to play with colours?

You can also use this organizer for personal hygiene products, perfumes, and other  stuff

IKEA

Foldable, so its easy to keep and store




My not-so big make up stash 

I'm still looking for a great brush holder that has cover so brushes will be clean as they are stored. For now I used a small box for my face brushes, and other brushes like are stored in a brush roll bag from Suesh. I'm currently waiting for my new brush set which is called "HOPE" series by makeupbytoni. I'm gonna be doing a "What I got for my birthday blog/haul" next and that includes it. 

Thank you for dropping by lovely readers! If you got any request like reviews etc. just comment down below :)


- J 

7 comments:

  1. great way to organize make-up! i love how neat it looks :) thanks for the tip!

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! its really affordable and you can put other stuff too.. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome pick up from Ikea! I didn't know they sold these but might go check it out cause it's definitely perfect for organising makeup.
    I LOVE browsing Ikea haha... it's so fun! I'm actually excited for the day I buy my own house and get to go furniture shopping. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love IKEA!! When I'm there it makes me want to buy everything.. ha ha ha :)

      Delete
  3. Gosh Ikea is a heavenly place! I love going there! I haven't seen this yet, but you make me want to get it the next time I go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! I go crazy when I go there.. hahah Buy it! It's really a great way to organize stuff, I have lots of them, even the individual ones.. :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! parang kailngan ko to!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...