Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MUA cosmetics haul (late post)

Hello there gorgeous readers!

This is a super duper late post! I almost forgot about this :(  anyway, yet another haul! I was supposed to make this one before I had my vacation but then MUA was kinda messed up and my order arrived like really late (weeks and weeks and weeks) so I was a bit disappointed since I wanted to bring some of these stuff along with me on my holiday vacation. Anyhow, MUA has been known to sell CHEAP products, they have for just a £ (pound). I discovered MUA by just browsing in the internet, so when I decided to check out their site and they have this ongoing promo "We hit 35k likes on Facebook, 35% discount plus FREE shipping". And check out their website from this day on, I think they're gonna have 50% discount plus FREE shipping since they are nearly getting 50,000 likes on Facebook. So let me show you what I got from them!





















- J 


3 comments:

  1. I'm eying for this product for a long time but I chose to buy MeMeMe and Beauty UK cosmetics instead. I think I'll buy this on my next haul :)

    Space and Randomness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These products are seriously affordable! specially the palette, I've been using it for quite some time now. I wanted to try MeMeMe and Look beauty too!

      Delete

  2. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Keep up the great work on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...