Saturday, November 17, 2012

BHCosmetics haul

Hello friends! So excited to do this blog and finally it's here. This is the first time I purchased beauty products from BHCosmetics and I'm so excited to try them out especially the 120 palette 5th edition. Maybe you're wondering why I was eager to try out their products; 1) I have read a lot of great reviews, as well as I have watched a lot of videos using their palettes. 2) Low-cost products. I mean who doesn't want affordable products? But of course for the quality of the products, so we'll see about that. I placed my order last November 6 and it came yesterday, November 16.



So starting off with the 120 color palette 5th edition. Since they are known for quality eyeshadow, I was so overwhelmed when I first visited their website, cause there are like 20 different palettes to choose from. Shimmer, Matte, smokey, tropical, cool, warm, like my eyes went like this --> O_o hahahah



Next up is their Jumbo Pencil Concealer in Fair, oh yes it is JUMBO :p


BH liquid eyeliner in black


Brushes brushes brushes


Correcting Eye primer



unboxing/haul video


Hope you enjoy this post! Which product would you like me to make a review? Let me know! :)



Visit the website, they ship worldwide!click here -> BHCosmetics



-J ♥



Click here to join my giveaway!


7 comments:

  1. hello! great blog! I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you could follow back :D awesome BH cosmetics products!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! I followed back.. interesting posts you got :)

      Delete
  2. You can start practicing to be a makeup artist na with these tools and products, sis!!♥
    Cant wait for your looks on this!! super dami niyan!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love the palette sis, I also love their primer eye base works well. But im planning to try NYX jumbo pencil :)

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Thank you for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...