Friday, November 16, 2012

Oreo surprise vanilla cupcakes with oreo icing

Hi friends! 

I want to share my freshly baked cupcakes. I love to bake as much as I love cooking! These cupcakes are actually just vanilla cupcakes, I just added OREO as a kick of flavour since its for children´s party. I put a whole Oreo cookie at the bottom of each cupcake, so its called Oreo Surprise :p and I just used regular vanilla frosting and added some crushed Oreo on it. Sounds Oreo-ish? hihi 

These are the final look of the cupcakes, I wasn't able to take pictures step by step cause I was in a hurry to finish them since Im also looking after my baby. Here comes the super mom! :p

Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think! If you want this recipe, just leave a comment below :)




- J ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. hi very nice blog and i happy for u for ur early christmas present :) would u like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...