What I love to repurchase:
5. Clinique Happy heart - mild scent, and I love the smell as it fades within the day.
4. Clinique Happy - the original scent for women by Clinique
3. Clinique Happy to be (Limited Edition) I think it was discontinued 2009? Im not sure. Orange-y smell, not too strong or too fruity! Perfect for everyday use. Was a bit disappointed when Clinique decided to discontinue it. Ugh, I can't explain how much I loved it!!
2. Versace Bright Crystal (Fave scent as of the moment), introduce to me by the seller of perfumes, since I was torn between buying Bvlgari Omnia, or this. But wow! The seller introduced me to a new kind of scent, I'm so loving it now. I like and love how the smell fades, and really lasts long,
1. D&G Light blue (all time fave) - No wonder, I always have this with me. It's just my ultimate fave, maybe because of the "light" scent. I don't know but I love it!
How about you what's your favorite scent? Share it by leaving a omment below! I would love to try new scent!! :)
- J ♥