Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn is here and so my first blog.

Well hello there Autumn! We officially waved goodbye to summer (well at least summer came in a cold place like Norway, YAY to that!). How time flies? It's been 6 months since I left my country "Where it's sunny everyday!". From hot to cold, am I fully adjusted? That i can answer when winter comes. :p



In few weeks, winter will come and it's gonna be my first shivering-freaking-cold season everrrrr. Am i excited? YES, cause there will be snoooow everywhere, talking about how cute those little white stuff falling on my head. NO, yes, NO. Say hello to negative degree. Say whaaaaat?! Pfft. All the layered clothes, big and bulky winter jackets. Not to mention wearing feathery boots. :p But for now, ill just enjoy this rainy, windy autumn to the maximum optimum level I can. Hee! 



xoxo - J ♥




Click here for my next blog about Face Routine


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...