Friday, November 9, 2012

Nivea double effect eye make-up remover short review

Hi friends! In this blog, I'm going to share s short review on my current make up remover product. I'm so happy I discovered this product, I've been using this since April 2012 and I'm still satisfied with the results every time I use it. Finally found the most gentle way to remove even my heaviest eye make-up. It's the Nivea double-effect eye make-up remover, aside from it is affordable (49kroner that's roughly Php350) I find it perfect for removing eye make-up as well as caring for your sensitive eye area too.

♦ Double effect eye make-up remover (the blue and clear liquid) I think the Blue serves caring oil, while the clear liquid is the remover itself.
♦ Extreme waterproof mascara remover - I agree. I always prefer to use waterproof mascara, so this is a plus point for me. It really removes my mascara, with 5-6 wipes. I'm not really into like "instant" effect, so it doesn't bother me if I do 5 wipes on my eyes.
♦ Caring formula protects eye lashes. Suitable even for sensitive eye area


125ml, a lot of product compared to other brands



(this video shows how the product effectively removes layers of eye make-up)




Effectiveness of product: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10
All in all rating: 8.5/10
Will I recommend this to a friend? YES.


- J ♥


Click here to join my giveaway!

1 comment:

♥♥♥ Feel free to comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...